Clear history on Google Chrome
The procedure may vary slightly depending on your browser version. Please refer to https://support.google.com/chrome/
When you sign in to Chrome on multiple computers or devices, deletion of browsing history takes effect on each of them.
- 1. Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog box that appears, check the “Clear browsing history” option.
- Use the menu at the top to select how much data to delete. Select from start to clear your entire browsing history.
- Click Clear Browsing Data.
When you clear your browsing history, the following information is deleted:
- Web addresses viewed, listed on the “History” page.
- The cached text of these web pages.
- Snapshots of the most viewed pages appearing on the New Tab page.
- IP addresses pre-read from visited web pages.